Monday, July 14, 2014

This Side of Paradise


My Rating: 

Method of Reading: Personally owned paperback novel, 320 pages
Dates of Reading: June 26, 2014-July 1, 2014
Author: F. Scott Fitzgerald
Publication Year: 1920
Recommended to: Gatsby fans and also Catholic readers, who may find Fitzgerald's covert philosophy interesting.
Quotes: 
Movie: Oh sure.

Wikipedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Side_of_Paradise
Link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/this-side-of-paradise-scott-fitzgerald/1116616137?ean=9781593082437

My View: It was the first time in a while I couldn't put a book down. Really interesting, almost more so because it didn't have much of a story arc--that's what made it a real story. (see my love for the ending of Best Foot Forward)

Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliography:
Fitzgerald, F. Scott. This Side of Paradise. New York: C. Scribner's Sons, 1920. Print.
"This Side of Paradise (Barnes & Noble Classics Series)." Barnes & Noble. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 July 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...