Friday, November 8, 2013

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)

My Rating: 

Method of Reading: Personally owned paperback novel
Dates of Reading: October 23, 2013-October 25, 2013
Author: Mindy Kaling
Publication Year: 2012
Recommended to: Comedy fans. If you like Steve Carrell, The Office, SNL, Catch-22, Tina Fey, or ABC Family Wednesday nights; this is your book.
Quotes: Too many....
Movie: No ma'am.

Wikipedia Link: N/A
Link: http://theconcernsofmindykaling.com/the-book

My View: Extremely hilarious, funny at all costs (AKA I really hope certain people mentioned herein never get their hands on this). At times, I really hope she's exaggerating, but a lot of the time... I don't think she is. Very very funny collection of writings including memoirs, rumination, lists, and anecdotes told by a comedienne who knows her art. I would like her to get a blog or weekly newspaper column. 

Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Works Cited:
  • Kaling, Mindy. "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" The Concerns of Mindy Kaling. N.p., n.d. Web. 23 Oct. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...