Thursday, November 21, 2013

Some of the Most Delightful "Harry Potter" Commentary I've Seen in a While

For all you Potterheads out there, I warn you: do not read this post unless you are prepared to become obsessed with a new Harry Potter fan theory. Don't say I didn't give you adequate time to back away.

You can just close this page right now.

I mean, the theory's really good, but you can totally turn away: you have will power, right?

Just delete your browser history and finish your homework. Pet your dog. Call your mom.

Are you still here?

Good. Because this is literally literary genius.

If you are prepared to go a little crazy over HP and you have the time for some literary contemplation, please read this article: Why Neville Longbottom is the Most Important Person in Harry Potter.


I also would like to retract what I said about Neville in
all the attention JKR gave him.

Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Works Cited:
  • Asher-Perrin, Emily. "Neville Longbottom Is the Most Important Person in Harry Potter—And Here’s Why." TOR.com. Macmillan, 19 Nov. 2013. Web. 24 Nov. 2013. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...