Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Texan's Promise

Rating: 

Method of Reading: Kindle, 352 pages in paperback
Dates of Reading: June 1, 2012-June 10, 2012
Autor: Shelley Gray
Publication Year: 2011
Recommended to: Christian high school girls
Quotes:
Movie: No. I'm not sure it would make a very good one.

Wikipedia Link: N/A
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Texans-Promise-Book-Heart-Series/dp/14267145599

My View: A very interesting read! It's really too bad that I've never found Christian lit like this before, because it was really comfortable to read. The characters in this novel, while oftentimes over-perfected, were shown realistically in just a fantastic enough situation to make them lovable. I admire and appreciate their efforts and this view of what true Christ-based love and relationships should be like. This praise being given, I should note that it's essentially it's a blank romance novel. But with a neat twist!


Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Gray, Shelley. A Texan's Promise. Nashville, TN: Abingdon Fiction, 2011. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...