Saturday, June 8, 2013

Devil in the Details: Scenes from an Obsessive Girlhood

Rating: 

Method of Reading: School library paperback book, 256 pages
Dates of Reading: February 2, 2012-February 6, 2012
Author: Jennifer Traig
Publication Year: 2004
Recommended to: Borderline-OCD girls (potentially a lot of you reading gals). And just normal teenage girls, I think they'll like it too.
Quotes:
Movie: Nope. I'd be freaked out to see it.

Wikipedia Link: N/A
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Devil-Details-Scenes-Obsessive-Girlhood/dp/0316158771

My View: A hilarious, well-told, far too relatable account of an OCD/scrupulous childhood. (I literally LOLed several times.) You love, pity, and relate to the author and want her to keep talking when the book ends.


Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Traig, Jennifer. Devil in the Details: Scenes from an Obsessive Girlhood. New York: Little, Brown, 2004. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...