Saturday, June 8, 2013

Something Blue

Rating: ★ 

Method of Reading: Personally owned paperback novel, 368 pages
Dates of Reading: November 14, 2012-November 25, 2012
Author: Emily Giffin
Publication Year: 2005
Recommended to: Same as for Something Borrowed.
Quotes:
Movie: No, and (SPOILERS HEREIN!) the intense animosity Darcy and Ethan developed during the Something Borrowed movie, as opposed to the vague disliking of the book form, has mostly ruled out a second movie unless the actors really step up.

Wikipedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something_Blue_(novel)#Something_Blue_.282005.29
Link: http://www.emilygiffin.com/books/somethingblue.php

My View: Funny and very realistic (maybe? I guess I've never actually been in these situations...) I wonder who Emily Giffin feels more connected to--Rachel or Darcy? Very engaging, impossible to put down, told in a new, unique, and winning voice.


Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Griffin, Emily. Something Blue. New York: St. Martins, 2005. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...