Friday, June 7, 2013

Priceless: How I Went Undercover to Rescue the World's Stolen Treasures

Rating: 

Method of Reading: Kindle, 336 pages in paperback
Dates of Reading: September 5, 2011-September 15, 2011
Author: Robert K. Whittman with John Shiffman
Publication Year: 2011
Recommended to: Lovers of beauty, adventure, and mystery. Oddly, I think Gallagher Girl fans would really like this. Also National Treasure fans.
Quotes: 
   "He cited a Latin phrase whispered by wise security professionals, 'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?' Who shall guard the guards?"
Movie: No. But it would kick butt if someone took the time to do it right.

Wikipedia Link: N/A
Link: http://www.roberwittmaninc.com/about_priceless.html

My View: Fantastic! I was actually blown away by its beautiful detail, wit, great devices, and obvious passion, especially when they key writer is not a professional author. All told at great speed and high intensity, I loved it! A very intriguing look into the world we all want to snoop in.


Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Wittman, Robert K. Priceless: How I Went Undercover to Rescue the World's Stolen Treasures. New York: Crown, 2010. Electronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...