Saturday, June 8, 2013

Readers...

To the dear readers of the web,

Today is a marvelous day.

Why?

Because I am OFFICIALLY up to date on book postings. That's right, 120 books fully catalogued here and ready to be discussed. Some of those towards the end were a little scant, I know--sorry about that. I knew that I needed to finish my logs off though to start putting some real content on this site! I'll keep posting as I read and I hope some readers out there find this.

Right now, I'm enjoying Les Misérables (in English, of course). Warning: That could take a while. I'll have you updated as soon as possible! Meanwhile, I'm going to start going through all of these old posts and giving books the EasyBib treatment.... Why? Because I never actually researched how you can use web content on personal blogs. So I want to properly cite at least the books I read, thus also making it easier for you to find them and hopefully getting me off of any improper use radars. It's a win-win.

Anyway, happy summer readings to you all.

Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...