Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mad Love

Rating: 

Method of Reading: Kindle, 336 pages in hardcover
Dates of Reading: March 13, 2012-March 15, 2012
Author: Suzanne Selfors
Publication Year: 2011
Recommended to: Middle- and high-school girls
Quotes:
   "'If it makes you feel better, only sane people worry about losing their sanity.'"
Movie: Nooo. I'd like to see one though! There are actually a lot of movies called Mad Love, but none of them are about this book.

Wikipedia Link: N/A
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Love-Suzanne-Selfors/dp/1408819627

My View: Very creative and funny. I like the characters, themes, and plot. My only complaint is that it just never had that flavor of being something really happening down the street. Not distinct fantasy or pure reality, but a decent combo.


Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Selfors, Suzanne. Mad Love. New York: Walker, 2011. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...