Friday, June 7, 2013

Macbeth

Rating: 

Method of Reading: Personally owned paperback script for an English class, 191 pages
Dates of Reading: May 13, 2011-May 16, 2011
Author: William Shakespeare
Publication Year: 1611
Recommended To: Lovers of the Bard.
Quotes: It's Shakespeare... you expect me to choose only enough to fit here?
Movie: Of course. And because of my English teacher's dislike of actually instructing class, we watched it in school.

Wikipedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macbeth
Link: http://nfs.sparknotes.com/macbeth/

My View: The eternally brilliant story of a man racing fate and losing, and nobody tells it better than Shakespeare himself. I'm always enchanted by Shakespeare's brilliant language, and this story really is quite worthy of his talents! All of the characters are eerily personable, and that, I believe, is what makes it so immortal.


Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Shakespeare, William. Macbeth. N.p.: n.p., n.d. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...