Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Danger on the Great Lakes (Nancy Drew #173)

JJJ
My View:   No book blog of mine could be complete without this childhood throwback. The writing's bad, the editing is worse... and yet I'd still recommend this to elementary school girls. Maybe I'm biased. 

    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Public Library paperback novel, 152 pages
    Dates of Reading:
    July 20, 2009-July 20, 2009
    Author:
    Carolyn Keene
    Publication Year:
    2003
    Recommended To:
    Girls in grades 2-6 and big fans of Nancy Drew.
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    I've heard of some televised versions of the girl detective's stories, but I've never had an interest in them.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Keene, Carolyn. Danger on the Great Lakes. New York: Aladdin Paperbacks, 2003. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...