Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Forest of Hands and Teeth

JJJJJ
My View:   Addicting. Dark, not the type of book I usually pick up, but well-written, though simple. The fear and adrenaline never let this book get dull, even when any other author's style would have become boring. Not the promised romance, and not a role model of a character, no neat ending. A strong plot that sucks you in and doesn't let you stop thinking about the Forest and Mary after page 1. I am so excited to have discovered this dark and riveting story!
 
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Personally owned paperback novel, 308 pages
    Dates of Reading:
    April 10, 2010-April 11, 2010
    Author:
    Carrie Ryan
    Publication Year:
    2009
    Recommended To:
    High school girls, Divergent fans
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    I wish (Well, no, I don't. It would be terrifying.).
    There were, however, rumors about one for 2011 (which obviously didn't happen).
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Ryan, Carrie. The Forest of Hands and Teeth. New York: Delacorte, 2009. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...