Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

JJJJJ
My View:   This was a great follow-up book for the other two books of the series. Putting it down, I was so looking forward to the promised fourth. The cliff-hanger ending (and Carter's website) promised more to come, and I was counting down to the next release! I really love how Cammie's family is developed, but I wondered if we'd ever explore how the other girls felt about Cammie's "legacy" status. The Morgan family, after all, is built into the school, like vines crawling up it, being supported by its very foundations. While the other girls are probably slightly envious of that while at school, they probably appreciate the normalcy of home life, too. I also kinda want to know about the exploits Cammie's mom and other family members enjoyed during their days at "spy school."

    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Kindle, 272 pages in hardcover
    Dates of Reading:
    June 13, 2009-June 15, 2009
    Author:
    Ally Carter
    Publication Year:
    2009
    Recommended To:
    Any girls in grades 5-10 who liked the previous books will love this continuation.
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    We'll see how the first two go….
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac


Bibliographic info:
  • Carter, Ally. Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover. New York: Disney/Hyperion, 2009. Print.
  • "Review of Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover." Ambidexter. N.p., 7 May 2012. Web. 28 July 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...