Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Geek Charming

JJJ
My View:   Pretty good, an easy read. It was an okay way to waste time over Spring Break, but it certainly isn't a must-read, especially for advanced readers. Although it did provide a nice insight into the world of popularity, and I probably would have liked it in 7th grade when cliques were getting annoying. This was hardly worth reading even in early high school though. I probably would have put it down if I weren't on vacation in a lit-desert.

Wikipedia Link: N/A
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Kindle, 288 pages in paperback
    Dates of Reading:
    Mar. 29, 2009-Apr. 1, 2009
    Author:
    Robin Palmer
    Publication Year:
    2009
    Recommended To:
    I would recommend it to girls desperate for a book between the ages of 13 and 14.
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    They just made one a couple years ago! I originally wrote a review of this saying it had greater potential as a Disney Channel movie than it has as a book, and lo and behold the movie was made for Disney in 2011. Unfortunately, it didn't get the best reviews. It has Sarah Hyland in it though, who I think could really ham it up in this role.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac


Bibliographic info:
  • "Geek Charming by Robin Palmer." Goodreads. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 July 2013.
  • Palmer, Robin. Geek Charming. New York: Speak, 2009. Electronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...