Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Family Affairs


:) :) :) :) :)
My View:   This is my favorite of the books because of the awesome twist of from seeing Kaitlin get along with Sky to take down Alexis. The inner workings of Family Affair, mixed with some great Hollywood Secrets, make this a standout.
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Personally owned hardcover novel, 314 pages
    Dates of Reading:
    August 20, 2010-September 5, 2010
    Author:
    Jen Calonita
    Publication Year:
    2008
    Recommended To:
    Fans of the other two...
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    Look at On Location.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Calonita, Jen. Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Family Affairs. New York: Little, Brown, 2008. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...