Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Broadway Lights

JJJJJ
My View:   I like this book for a couple of reasons: First, it focuses on my kind of acting by taking on Broadway. Second, seeing Sky as Kaitlin's new ally while "LAVA" (gag) tries to bury them is not only totally true to how teenage girls operate, but its also very refreshing. Things I don't like about it include the Calonita Eternal Repetition Syndrome (she still hasn't worked her way out of that) best manifested in the endless boyfriend drama, which nobody really needs to hear. It's still a decent book though, and one I definitely will (and have) re-read.
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Personally owned hardcover novel, 353 pages
    Dates of Reading:
    September 11, 2010-September 18, 2010
    Author:
    Jen Calonita
    Publication Year:
    2010
    Recommended To:
    People who liked the other ones.
    Quotes:
    "Oh. A camp thing. Between Austin and Amanda. The A-Team. Fun" (234).
    Movie?
    NO.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Calonita, Jen. Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Broadway Lights. New York: Little, Brown, 2010. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...