Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood

JJ
My View:   I was really disappointed by this book. After three great books, couldn't Brashares come up with one more? Unfortunately, story lines like Win and Carmen's relationship were hastily scratched off so new and relatively stupid ones could begin, characters changes way too much for my liking, and the end was indefinite and hasty. As sorry as I am to say it, it was a patchy book that may not have been able to fly solo if it didn't have the others backing it up.
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Kindle, 416 pages in paperback
    Dates of Reading:
    September 12, 2009-September 18, 2009
    Author:
    Ann Brashares
    Publication Year:
    2007
    Recommended To:
    Wait until 8th grade, and only if you really liked the other books and are willing to stick it out.
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    Yes, as previously explained.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info: 
Brashares, Ann. Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood. New York: Delacorte, 2007. Electronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...