Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Second Summer of the Sisterhood

JJJJ
My View:   This book was good for girls who read the first book and liked it. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it. The characters become deeper (or, in some cases, shallower), and the plot becomes much more tangled. Despite the girls' constant confusion, audiences can't empathize.
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Kindle, 400 pages in hardback
    Dates of Reading:
    September 7, 2009-September 10, 2009
    Author:
    Ann Brashares
    Publication Year:
    2003
    Recommended To:
    All girls who liked the first book a lot.
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    Yep. As previously stated, I saw both, but they are really not like the books so there were very few spoilers.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Brashares, Ann. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood. New York: Delacorte, 2003. Electronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...