Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Uncle Tungsten: Memories of a Chemical Boyhood

J
My View:   I read this book for 20 much-needed extra credit points in Chemistry. It is long, boring, tiresome, almost made me fall asleep on several occasions, and is only mildly interesting for about 5 minutes the whole time. A boring biography. I would feel like a cruel person recommending it to any teenager.
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Public Library hardcover novel, 320 pages
    Dates of Reading:
    April 1, 2010-April 24, 2010
    Author:
    Oliver Sacks
    Publication Year:
    2001
    Recommended To:
    Nobody.
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    Never. Never ever ever.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Sacks, Oliver W. Uncle Tungsten: Memories of a Chemical Boyhood. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2001. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...