Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

JJJJJ
My View:   You know, if I've read the book about half a million times (more like somewhere between 5 and 10, but who's counting?) and read all of its sequels, then I must like it. And I do. The characters are realistic, their emotions are more real than many authors dare to let them be, and there's enough suspense to keep you occupied, without having to do very much active thinking. I really like the plot line (and I know it by heart), it was a page-turner during my first read, and Cammie's feelings for Josh are pretty relatable, as well as her relationships to her friends, her teachers, her mom, and the new student, Macey. A comforting and (to me) classic read.

    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Personally owned paperback novel, 284 pages
    Dates of Reading:
    September 20, 2009-September 30, 2009
    Author:
    Ally Carter
    Publication Year:
    2006
    Recommended To:
    Girls with a passion for mild adventure, school stories, spy stories, and love stories. Mostly ages 10-15.
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    The idea has been tossed around by Disney, and a movie is allegedly in the making (so the gossips say…).
 Always,
Your Bibliomaniac


Bibliographic info:
  • Carter, Ally. I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You. New York: Hyperion for Children, 2006. Print.
  • "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You." Wikipedia. WikiMedia, n.d. Web. 28 July 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...