Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gatsby's Girl

JJJJJ
My View:   I loved it. A great mix of fact, fiction, and fantasy. Her story is so real. A fantastic read, highly recommended. Possibly worth a re-read.
Also, the author seems good and I think I would enjoy trying her other books as well.
PS I'm biased because I'm from the same area as Ginevra.
Still, really good.

Wikipedia Link: N/A
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    High School Library hardcover novel, 303 pages
    Dates of Reading:
    March 8, 2010-March 15, 2010
    Author:
    Caroline Preston
    Publication Year:
    2006
    Recommended To:
    Girls ages 13 and over will love this
    Quotes:

    Movie?
    Nope.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Preston, Caroline. Gatsby's Girl. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 2006. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...