Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Paparazzi Princess

JJJJJ 
My View:    A decent read, as usual. I've read them so much, I think I've become a little cynical about them, and have noticed their many writing flaws, although I still respect Jen Calonita as a writer because she turns out good stories, but they should only be read once or twice. This one can be compared to the angst-filled HP 5.
    General Information:
    Method of Reading:
    Kindle, 290 pages in hardcover
    Dates of Reading:
    August 6, 2010-September 10, 2010
    Author:
    Jen Calonita
    Publication Year:
    2009
    Recommended To:
    Fans of the first three, uh-duh.
    Quotes:
    "I don't want to be a celebrity. I want to be an actress."
    Movie?
    Not yet.
Always,
Your Bibliomaniac

Bibliographic info:
Calonita, Jen. Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Paparazzi Princess. New York: Little, Brown, 2009. Electronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...