Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Proudly human

After making over 50 posts in less than 24 hours, Blogger conferred on me a great honor. They sent me an e-mail asking whether I was robotic. Now I have to decipher one of those number-and-letters squiggly box pictures whenever I post, and they're nearly impossible to read, but apparently prove that I am a human being. Ladies and gents of the WWW, I would like to confirm that I, Your Bibliomaniac, am not a robot. But let me quickly explain why I have been able to post so much so quickly:
Your Bibliomaniac is a real, live person who has been enjoying and reviewing the books posted here for 3 years. This means that her poor little OneNote journal has accumulated over one hundred pages of reviews and book data. When she finally decided this summer to do something with those pages (not necessarily something useful, but hopefully you... she still doesn't know who you are... like it), she was able to very quickly upload a lot of content. It is really extraordinarily time-consuming and she may do it at 2am occasionally, but it must be published.
And so, my dear reader, you are now reading a lot of content all at once. And you will have more soon. But I will not be posting 50+ new books' reviews every day. Like you, I am but a simple reader. I love good reading, but I am, alas...
                                                                                                                                   only human.



Always,
Your (homo sapien) Bibliomaniac

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know I love hearing from you so drop me a line...